Techno Blender
Digitally Yours.

The UK Tabloid Apologized To Prince Harry Over The Phone Hacking Trial

0 26



A member of the British royal family, Prince Harry, always stirs the headlines once in a while. Lately, he has been in the news for attending King Charles’ coronation ceremony. Harry has been involved in the phone hacking case and has appeared in court several times for it. Recently, the publisher of the Daily Mirror, a UK tabloid, apologized to Harry.

According to CNN reports, The Daily Mirror has apologized to Prince Harry for illegally obtaining details on his personal life. ” The trial in the phone hacking case started on Wednesday.

The tabloid claimed it “unreservedly apologises and accepts that Harry is entitled to appropriate compensation” for an incident that occurred twenty years prior. A private investigator had been hired by the newspaper around that time for $95 to gather information about the Duke of Sussex at a London nightclub.

According to them, the financial arrangement they had with the investigator “represented an instruction to engage in illegal information gathering.” Additionally, he said that Prince William received a sizable payment from Rupert Murdoch.

In order for the royal family to remain silent on the phone hacking case, this was done. At least seven legal actions have been brought by Harry and Meghan Markle against the British media since the case started in 2019. 

Also read: Netizens Are Trolling Anupamaa As She Is Not Making Efforts To Meet Anuj And Is Stuck In The Shah Family



A member of the British royal family, Prince Harry, always stirs the headlines once in a while. Lately, he has been in the news for attending King Charles’ coronation ceremony. Harry has been involved in the phone hacking case and has appeared in court several times for it. Recently, the publisher of the Daily Mirror, a UK tabloid, apologized to Harry.

According to CNN reports, The Daily Mirror has apologized to Prince Harry for illegally obtaining details on his personal life. ” The trial in the phone hacking case started on Wednesday.

The tabloid claimed it “unreservedly apologises and accepts that Harry is entitled to appropriate compensation” for an incident that occurred twenty years prior. A private investigator had been hired by the newspaper around that time for $95 to gather information about the Duke of Sussex at a London nightclub.

According to them, the financial arrangement they had with the investigator “represented an instruction to engage in illegal information gathering.” Additionally, he said that Prince William received a sizable payment from Rupert Murdoch.

In order for the royal family to remain silent on the phone hacking case, this was done. At least seven legal actions have been brought by Harry and Meghan Markle against the British media since the case started in 2019. 

Also read: Netizens Are Trolling Anupamaa As She Is Not Making Efforts To Meet Anuj And Is Stuck In The Shah Family

FOLLOW US ON GOOGLE NEWS

Read original article here

Denial of responsibility! Techno Blender is an automatic aggregator of the all world’s media. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials, please contact us by email – [email protected]. The content will be deleted within 24 hours.

Leave a comment